Taste 2020 Grand Prize
Enjoy a private, customized, 5-course dinner and wine-tasting experience for up to 8 total guests, hosted on a Saturday evening in Degrees Restaurant at Columbus State Community College.
Your personalized dinner party menu will feature delectable dishes to be created—with your and your guests' preferences in mind—by Degrees Restaurant's Executive Chef L. Fernando Mojica CEC, 2019 American Culinary Federation Columbus Chapter Chef of the Year. Your party can watch through the kitchen's glass wall as Chef Fernando leads his team of Columbus State culinary apprentices and hospitality students in preparing and serving your unique taste experience.
In partnership with Heidelberg Distributing Company, each course will be paired with a special beverage selection, curated by Mary Horn, Level 3 Sommelier and VP of Fine Wine Sales & Education. At your request, we'll offer guided tastings as each course and its paired beverage are served.
The Fine Print:
- Experience offer expires on December 31, 2021.
- Scheduling is limited to Saturday evenings, based on availability of the chef and culinary team.
- Advanced scheduling is required. Contact the Columbus State Foundation (614.287.5421) to discuss and coordinate, based on available dates. Please contact us at least 4 weeks in advance of your preferred timeframe.
- One grand prize winner will be drawn during Taste the Future: Reimagined virtual broadcast on October 13, 2020 at approximately 7:55 p.m.
- The original Grand Prize winner may transfer this prize by contacting Columbus State Community College Foundation. The offer is otherwise non-transferable.
- While it is our absolute intention to deliver this experience exactly as it is described above, Columbus State Community College reserves the right to substitute and/or adjust details as necessary to accommodate any restrictions or protocols that may be in place due to public health and safety concerns at the time of the winner's scheduled event.