Taste 2021 Grand Prize:
A Tasting in Your Future
We've reserved Mitchell Hall just for you.
Put on your favorite party clothes and invite up to 19 guests to join you for a private tasting event in Mitchell Hall.
Chef de Cuisine Joshua Wickham, CEC, CEPC, AAC will design a customized interactive culinary experience for your evening, and our friends at Heidelberg Distributing Company will select and provide a beverage selection to complement it perfectly.
Chef Josh and his team of Columbus State culinary apprentices and hospitality management students will plan the perfect experience and host your group with flair. This fun and festive cocktail party for up to 20 total guests is valued at more than $2,500.
The Fine Print:
- Experience offer expires on December 31, 2022.
- Advanced scheduling is required and subject to availability. Contact the Columbus State Foundation (614.287.5421) to discuss and coordinate, based on available dates. Please contact us at least 4 weeks in advance of your preferred timeframe.
- One grand prize winner will be drawn during Taste the Future virtual broadcast on August 10, 2021 at approximately 7:55 p.m.
- The original Grand Prize winner may transfer this prize by contacting Columbus State Community College Foundation. The offer is otherwise non-transferable.
- While it is our absolute intention to deliver this experience exactly as it is described above, Columbus State Community College reserves the right to substitute and/or adjust details as necessary to accommodate any restrictions or protocols that may be in place due to public health and safety concerns at the time of the winner's scheduled event.