Host Committee members are champions of Taste the Future, who, in addition to making their own generous gift, also support this event by inviting others to join them in support of student success and other strategic investments that make Columbus State a great place to prepare for life.
Your Host Committee Membership is an investment in the Columbus State Foundation’s efforts to advance student success and close equity gaps by:
- removing non-academic barriers by addressing issues of access to food, housing, transportation, technology, and emergency needs during crisis
- awarding scholarships for tuition, books, and supplies, and
- preparing students for in-demand jobs while meeting employers’ evolving needs.
Recognition and benefits include:
- on-screen, website and print acknowledgment
- unlimited access to the virtual streaming event for friends and associates
- a “host your household” catering kit
- entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- and more!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Thank You to our 2021 Host Committee
Barbara and David Brandt
Pamela and Curt Bishop
Scott and Scott Brown-Heimlich
Charlotte & Olivia's Sublime Ice Creams
Dr. Mabel G. Freeman
David and Terri Gehr
Cindy and Larry Hilsheimer
Anthony and Leslie Joseph
Dr. Regina L. Randall
Diane Larusso Sharp and Jack Storey