Host Committee members are champions of Taste the Future, who, in addition to making their own generous gift, also support this event by inviting others to join them in support of student success and other strategic investments that make Columbus State a great place to prepare for life.
Thank You to our 2021 Host Committee
Jeffrey and Lauren Akers
Pamela and Curt Bishop
Barbara and David Brandt
Nancy and Larry Case
Scott and Scott Brown-Heimlich
Charlotte & Olivia's Sublime Ice Creams
Dr. Mabel G. Freeman
David and Terri Gehr
David and Tracy Harrison
Lana and Ed Hillebrand
Cindy and Larry Hilsheimer
Dr. Kelly A. Hogan
William and Trisha Jordan
Anthony and Leslie Joseph
Cathy and Jeff Lyttle
Greg and Maurie Maurer
Dr. Valeriana Moeller
Dr. Desiree Polk-Bland
Dr. Regina L. Randall
Craig and Kathy Stone
Diane Larusso Sharp and Jack Storey
Aletha M. Shipley
Greg and Patricia Tacchetti
Dr. Allysen Todd
Katy and Matt Trombitas
Please note: the deadline for receiving recognition in print and video credits has now passed. The deadline to submit information for kit delivery is July 30th at 12:00 p.m.
Your Host Committee Membership is an investment in the Columbus State Foundation’s efforts to advance student success and close equity gaps by:
- removing non-academic barriers by addressing issues of access to food, housing, transportation, technology, and emergency needs during crisis
- awarding scholarships for tuition, books, and supplies, and
- preparing students for in-demand jobs while meeting employers’ evolving needs.
Recognition and benefits include:
- on-screen, website and print acknowledgment
- unlimited access to the virtual streaming event for friends and associates
- a “host your household” catering kit
- entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- and more!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.